Monday, January 25, 2016

The Kiki Dog

I'm so exited to be a Junior Guest DT member at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenges this week. I love to craft when I stay at my Grandma's house. She has so so many crafts and I can use most of them.
Today I made a Puppy Love card. I used a free image called Kiki and colored it with Copic marker (E37). I put the image on an easel card. Then I took patterned paper to frame it.
I glued on flower sequins and wrote Puppy Love on the front of my card. After that, I punched out a heart to put under the word Love. I took a brown piece of paper with stitched edges for the bottom of my card. I added the sentiment that says,"When there are puppies around, cry puddles of joy." I placed it on my card so that the front would stand up. I finished my card by stamping paw prints on the edge of the brown paper and on my sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being chosen to be a Junior Guest Design Team member! Love your easel card.

    ReplyDelete